Pinball Magazine No.4 is here!
Posted on November 16, 2016
Slugfest spread, part of the Mark Ritchie cover story
The making of The Big Lebowski is featured in two separate interviews
Ed VanderVeen discusses the Texas Pinball Festival
Jeff Frick talks about collecting prewar games
Game music composer Chris Granner talks about working with Markt Ritchie
Play Mechanix owner George Petro talks about how he started working at Williams with Mark Ritchie. Currently Mark works for George as a Producer at Play Mechanix.
Taxi is one of the games discussed in the Mark Ritchie cover story
LCD animator Jean-Paul de Win talks about his work on The Hobbit, The Big Lebowski, Timeshock and more.
At the very last minute some extra pages were added to feature Jersey Jack Pinball's latest game: Dialed In!
- Special: pinball designer Mark Ritchie discusses his entire career at Williams Pinball, Capcom and beyond, in a 100+ page cover story including game designs such as Thunderball, Firepower II, Sorcerer, Big Guns, Taxi, Fish Tales, Indiana Jones, Kingpin and more. Contribution by others about Mark Ritchie include Eugene Jarvis, George Petro, Steve Ritchie, Chris Granner and others, all revealing great insights in working with Mark Ritchie.
- Dutch Pinball owners Barry Driessen and Jaap Nauta discuss the making of The Big Lebowski in a 17-page interview.
- Pinball animation artist Jean-Paul de Win discusses his work for Jersey Jack Pinball (The Hobbit, Dialed In!), Dutch Pinball (The Big Lebowski), Silver Castle Pinball (Timeshock) and more.
- Showtime: Ed vanderVeen discusses the very successful Texas Pinball Festival.
- Dan Ferguson discusses the Lone Star Pinball Museum in Hockley, Texas.
- Jeff Frick discusses collecting prewar pinball machines.
- A triple interview on Dallas makerspace’s VECTOR Committee where some great pinball restorations take place.
- Essential Website: the Internet Pinball Database, interview with manager Jay Stafford
- Store: Pinball Universe‘s new approach to bringing pinball to the people
- Artist Lippy discusses the first issue of Binge Trigger
- and much more
To order your copy of Pinball Magazine No.4 visit the Pinball Magazine webshop.