Pinball Magazine No.4 is here!
Posted on November 16th, 2016
- Special: pinball designer Mark Ritchie discusses his entire career at Williams Pinball, Capcom and beyond, in a 100+ page cover story including game designs such as Thunderball, Firepower II, Sorcerer, Big Guns, Taxi, Fish Tales, Indiana Jones, Kingpin and more. Contribution by others about Mark Ritchie include Eugene Jarvis, George Petro, Steve Ritchie, Chris Granner and others, all revealing great insights in working with Mark Ritchie.
- Dutch Pinball owners Barry Driessen and Jaap Nauta discuss the making of The Big Lebowski in a 17-page interview.
- Pinball animation artist Jean-Paul de Win discusses his work for Jersey Jack Pinball (The Hobbit, Dialed In!), Dutch Pinball (The Big Lebowski), Silver Castle Pinball (Timeshock) and more.
- Showtime: Ed vanderVeen discusses the very successful Texas Pinball Festival.
- Dan Ferguson discusses the Lone Star Pinball Museum in Hockley, Texas.
- Jeff Frick discusses collecting prewar pinball machines.
- A triple interview on Dallas makerspace’s VECTOR Committee where some great pinball restorations take place.
- Essential Website: the Internet Pinball Database, interview with manager Jay Stafford
- Store: Pinball Universe‘s new approach to bringing pinball to the people
- Artist Lippy discusses the first issue of Binge Trigger
- and much more
To order your copy of Pinball Magazine No.4 visit the Pinball Magazine webshop.
In order to show appreciation to the early supporters who already ordered a copy of Pinball Magazine No. 4, and those who are about to, we’ve asked Argentinean photographer Santiago Ciuffo (known for his coffee table photo book PINBALL, also available in the Pinball Magazine webshop) to take some photos of Mark Ritchie games.
From those we selected 5 that will be printed as a limited set of postcards and included for free with the orders that already came in and new orders as well while supplies last.
So if you haven’t ordered your copy of Pinball Magazine No. 4, don’t wait too long as you may miss out on this limited set of cards.